I am an experienced technical writer and editor, covering a wide range of products and fields. My academic background in computing and my experience in programming and teaching computer skills unlock a deep understanding of the subject matter I encounter. After working in-house for large corporations (Intel, IBM) and tiny startups, I decided to go freelance in 2002.
Despite having moved to Israel many years ago, my Australian accent is obvious. My husband and I live in a community in the north of the country, and are parents to three boys.
- Proficient in the engineer’s language (B. App. Sci. degree in computing)
- Many years’ experience in technical writing and other forms of communication
- Super-fast, reliable, and accurate
- Self-motivated and project-oriented, whether independently or with a team
- Excellent at coordinating large projects
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- English language expert
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint expert
- Online Help systems
- Fluent Hebrew